Many of you must have grown up listening to your grandma extolling the benefits of oiling your hair. There are no two ways that oiling is a great treatment of your hair. Ayurvedic texts and other ancient traditions from around the world are replete with the benefits of hair oiling. Regular oiling hydrates hair and prevents it from damage. By moisturizing the hair, oiling adds luster and shine to hair. But if you are looking for an oil that truly nourishes your hair from within, you need to focus on the ingredients of the oil. Using an oil rich in vitamins and minerals that support healthy hair growth is the best way to give your hair much-needed nourishment.
As a veritable Hair Specialist, we share with you useful insights on vitamins that are good for hair health:
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C offers several benefits when it comes to hair health. First, Vitamin C helps to build collagen that promotes hair health, reduces hair loss and improves hair growth. Vitamin C deficiency can result in dry hair and split ends. You choose to include Vitamin C in your diet by having citrus fruits such as oranges, grapefruit, and lemon. Also include broccoli, kale, papaya, strawberries, pineapple, rosemary and bell peppers in your diet. Our anti-hair fall oil contains ingredients that are high in nutrients that strengthen scalp tissues and nourish hair follicles.
- Vitamin E: Poor health scalp means weak hair. Vitamin E is essential for a healthy scalp. Vitamin E supports the healthy scalp, giving the hair a strong base to grow from. You can get your daily dose of Vitamin E through vegetable oils, nuts such as almonds and peanuts, seeds such as sunflower seeds, and green leafy vegetables (such as spinach and broccoli. Our Anti-dandruff hair oil contains fenugreek that is known for its antimicrobial properties which relieve the scalp from dryness, itchiness and dandruff. Along with fenugreek, our anti-dandruff hair oil contains grapeseed and sunflower. Rich in Vitamin E, grapeseed helps to build hair tissue. Sunflower contains several Vitamins and minerals that help to stimulate hair growth.
- Vitamin B: One of the best-known vitamins for hair health is the B vitamin called biotin. Biotin can thicken hair, increase volume and add shine. B Vitamins are water-soluble and thus, the body cannot store them. This makes it important for you to ensure that you take your daily dose of vitamin B through green leafy vegetables, beans and legumes, nuts and meat. Our Shikakai Oil Plus contains Sesame that is rich in Vitamin E, B complex, minerals, and proteins that deeply nourish the scalp and hair.
Why use a multivitamin oil for hair?
Vitamins are the main building blocks of hair and help you maintain good hair health. Multivitamins are a combination of different vitamins and minerals. Using a multivitamin oil for hair is the best to ensure that your hair gets its daily dose of nourishment. The human body requires 13 vitamins and 16 minerals for healthy growth and your hair is no exception. It is for this reason that our hair oil is enriched with natural multivitamins that promote scalp health, support hair growth and revitalize your hair.
Looking for the best multivitamin for hair growth?
If you want to improve both hair thickness and hair growth, choose a hair oil as per the concerns you wish to address. Our different multivitamin oil for hair are a perfect blend of ancient wisdom and cutting-edge science.
Here are some result-oriented effective hair oils that we offer to address various hair concerns:
- 18 in 1 hair oil: If you are looking for a multi-functional hair oil, our 18 in 1 hair oil is ideal for you. It is a complete head massage oil that is relaxing and addresses hair woes such as hair loss and dandruff. It also improves the texture and shine of the hair. It is the blend of high-quality oils such as:
- Coconut Oil
- Sesame Oil
- Amla Oil
- Almond Oil
- Olive Oil,
- Tea tree Oil
- Brahmi Oil
All these oils are loaded with different vitamins and minerals. The oil penetrates deep into the hair follicles, giving the hair and scalp the essential nutrients to maintain its health.
2. Almond Oil Plus: This multi-functional oil not only contains the goodness of almonds but also is enriched with Triphala and Nagarmotha. The vitamins and minerals in these ingredients work together on the hair texture and volume. The nutrients nourish, moisturize, condition and enhance the shine of the hair naturally.
3. Coconut Oil Plus: When it comes to hair care, coconut oil has amassed quite a following. Our Coconut Oil Plus is an all-natural solution that contains Bhringraj and Hibiscus. An ayurvedic herb, Bhringraj is a great tonic for the scalp. Rich in Vitamin C & Amino acids, Hibiscus helps to prevent hair fall and split ends.
Explore our entire range of multivitamin oil for hair.