Everybody longs for hair that’s strong, shiny, and easy to manage. Well, it may not be very difficult to achieve that. Nature has been a source of herbs that can make your tresses strong, beautiful, and healthy. Several herbs have natural remedial properties that promote hair growth and prevent hair loss. We, at Earth Collective, have created hair products that have the potency of herbs that are mentioned not just in Ayurvedic texts, but in a range of ancient traditions from around the world.
Keep reading to learn about powerful herbs that make your hair healthy from within:
- Neem: Neem is a blessing of Mother Nature. It is a great source of vitamins and minerals that are needed for healthy hair. Packed with antioxidants, neem is a versatile herb that possesses regenerative properties. Its antifungal properties create a protective layer around the hair strands and keep them soft and smooth. Moreover, it is an effective remedy to combat dandruff-causing fungus.
- Fenugreek: Easily found in every Indian kitchen counter, fenugreek has a myriad of beauty benefits. Fenugreek is high in protein and Vitamin B3- both are essential nutrients that promote hair growth. The anti-inflammatory properties of fenugreek seeds can reduce inflammation of the hair follicles. If you are struggling with dandruff issues, use our anti-dandruff shampoo and cleanser that contain the goodness of fenugreek and neem.
- Ginseng: Ginseng is often referred to as the king of all herbs. It exhibits revitalizing properties that contribute to a healthy scalp. It helps in removing impurities and enhancing the dermal cells in your scalp. Using our ginseng-based shampoo not only encourages healthy hair growth but also prevents hair thinning and breakage.
- Jojoba: Rich in vitamins and minerals such as vitamin C, vitamin B, vitamin E, copper, and zinc, jojoba strengthens hair. If you have oily hair, use our jojoba-based shampoo that purifies the scalp and revitalizes the hair without weighing them down.
- Brahmi: One of the well-known Indian ayurvedic herbs, Brahmi has essential nutrients that nourish the scalp and make hair strands strong. Also, Brahmi is a natural remedy for an itchy scalp. Our Brahmi-based hair cleanser also contains the goodness of goji berries and alfalfa. The hair cleanser makes hair healthy and bouncy.
- Lavender: This aromatic herb acts as a mild cleanser. Its antibacterial properties may help reduce scalp irritation and infection. Also, this cooling herb soothes the scalp by stimulating blood circulation. Thanks to its regenerative properties, the herb can boost hair growth and hydrate hair from its roots. Using our lavender-based anti-aging hair cleanser will revitalize your hair and restore its softness and luster.
The easiest way to make the best use of these herbs is to use The Earth Collective shampoos and conditioners. We combine the goodness of powerful herbs to formulate blends that are designed to deliver effective hair treatment.