How To Keep Your Hair Moisturised After A Shower - Goodbye, Dry Hair!
|If you’re struggling with dry, frizzy hair, The Earth Collective is here to help! Keep reading to find out Why You Have Dry Hair After A Shower, How To Properly Dry Your Hair & How You Can Keep Your Hair Healthy & Moisturised!|
Why do I have dry hair after a shower?
If you often find yourself dealing with rough, stiff & tangled hair after a shower, know that you’re not alone! Here are some common reasons for why this happens, in addition to genetics & other factors outside of your control.
- Hard Water: You may not realise it, but the water you use to wash your hair can have a huge impact on your hair. You would certainly have noticed that your hair feels and behaves differently post showering in different cities or countries. The reason for this is the difference in the hardness of the water being used. Hard water is high in mineral content that reacts with your hair – making it stiff, rough and frizzy.
- Harsh Products: Another big reason for dry hair is the usage of harsh chemicals in the form of shampoos and conditioners. Hair products containing Sulphates and Parabens tend to strip your hair & scalp of their Natural Oils, leaving you with dry, frizzy & rough hair.Make the switch to The Earth Collective’s Gentle, Nature-Inspired products, that are free of parabens, sulphates, mineral oils and other harmful chemicals. Our products are cruelty-free, vegetarian and contain natural moisturising oils.
- Improper Drying: Your post-shower hair drying routine is another major factor that determines how your hair behaves and feels. We have broken down the ideal post-shower hair drying & hair care routine for you below!
How To Dry Your Hair Properly After A Shower
- – Gently pat your hair and scalp with a towel to remove the excess water, instead of vigorously rubbing your hair dry with a towel. Let your hair dry naturally as much as possible.
- – If you have long hair, you can wrap a towel loosely around your head for a few minutes to remove the excess moisture, instead of tightly wrapping your towel around your head for extended periods of time.
- – Once your hair is sufficiently dry, you should untangle it gently with a wide-tooth comb. Start by running the comb through the end of your hair, and work your way up to the roots.
- While your hair is still slightly damp, you can use a serum or moisturiser to keep your hair moisturised through the day – more details below!
Keep Your Hair Healthy & Moisturised
Once you’ve followed the above steps and gently dried your hair after your shower, you can opt for a suitable hair care product to keep your hair moisturised and nourished. The Earth Collective’s Natural & Mild Formulations are a great way to start treating your hair well.
Check out our recommended products below to complete your optimal post-shower hair care routine for dry & frizzy hair. We blend powerful, ancient wisdom with cutting-edge science, and the result is unparalleled premium hair care products that simply work!
|Shop Now!||Shop Now!|
Looking For A More Comprehensive Solution? Check out our Dry & Frizzy Hair Regime!