|A nice hairdo can make you feel happy and beautiful. But at the same time, falling hair can be disheartening. People struggling with hair fall often resort to using hair tonic for hair growth. However, with so many hair tonics claiming to be effective, it can be quite overwhelming to choose the best hair growth tonic. We, as a veritable hair specialist, share with you what is a hair tonic, when do you need and how to select the best one:|
What is a hair tonic?
A hair tonic is a specially formulated hair product that is designed to stimulate blood circulation in the hair follicles for healthy hair growth. Usually, hair tonics are in the form of liquid or gel. Massaging a hair tonic onto your scalp on a regular basis can help reduce hair fall and make your hair strands thicker.
When should you use a hair tonic for hair growth?
Well, it’s normal for both men and women to lose up to 100 strands per day. You should start using a hair tonic for hair growth if you notice:
- Gradual thinning on top of the head (more common in men)
- Circular or patchy bald spots.
- Widening of hair parting (more common in women)
- Loosening of hair (Check your comb and pillowcases)
- Patches of scaling
The excessive hair fall could be due to several underlying issues such as genetics, inadequate diet, hormonal imbalance, thyroid, metabolism and other health issues.
Tips to select the best hair growth tonic:
Types of hair fall problems the tonic addresses: There are various types of hair tonic available in the market. Depending on their formulation, they address different hair fall woes. Some hair tonic addresses hormonal hair loss while others address cellular hair loss.
Effectiveness: The effectiveness of a hair growth tonic depends on its ingredients. The best hair growth tonic should contain hair growth-boosting ingredients.
Side effects: One of the reasons why people are often hesitant to use hair tonics are the side effects. Whenever you buy a hair tonic, make sure it is not just effective but also safe to use.
- Customer review: Online reviews from customers are a good way to know how a product has worked for others. If you are trying a hair tonic for the first time, it’s a good idea to read online reviews.
- Types of hair fall problems the tonic addresses: There are various types of hair tonic available in the market. Depending on their formulation, they address different hair fall woes. Some hair tonic addresses hormonal hair loss while others address cellular hair loss.
Looking for a hair tonic for hair growth? Try The Earth Collective Hair Density Tonic
If you are suffering from hair loss, The Earth Collective Hair Density Tonic is an ideal solution for you. This multi-functional tonic delivers on all the parameters mentioned above:
- Multi-functional: There are many types of hair loss — Hormonal, cellular and genetic. Unlike ordinary hair tonics that address one or two issues, our multi-function tonic addresses all possible causes of hair fall.
- Visible results within one month: This is a 4-month treatment. However, hair fall control will be visible within a month.
- Safe for regular use:The hair tonic works at various levels without any side effects and encourages healthy hair growth. It contains no harmful chemicals and is 89% plant-derived
- Hear it from the customers: Follow us on Instagram to know what our customers have to say about our products.